The demand for these drinks is constantly on the rise.
Given below are some cool facts about your favourite soft drinks. Know more about the drink you enjoy the most:
– Coca Cola was initially invented to cure headaches.
– The Coke logo is available in over 80 languages.
– Coca Cola is available in more than 200 countries.
– Once opened, Coke gets bitter with time.
– One can of Pepsi contains around eight spoons of sugar.
– Originally, Pepsi was invented to cure stomach pain.
– Pepsi was invented in North Carolina, by Caleb D. Bradham in 1898.
– Pepsi faced problems with promotion in China when the slogan “Come alive with Pepsi” was translated into “Pepsi brings your ancestors back from the grave”.
– Sprite was introduced in the market in 1961.
– Sprite is lime-flavored, and most of its promotion revolves around how it keeps you fresh.
– Sprite is called lemonade in New Zealand and Australia.
– Sprite is available in more than 190 countries.
– Mountain Dew was introduced in 1940s.
– Originally, Mountain Dew was made with whiskey.
– Mountain Dew has orange juice present in it.
– Mountain Dew is rumored to gradually reduce the sperm count.
– It is believed, that the name 7Up came from the fact that original 7Up containers were 7 ounces.
– 7Up’s original name was “Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda”.
– 7Up originally had lithium present in it, which was taken out almost half a decade ago.
– 7Up amalgamated with Dr. Pepper in 1986.
– Fanta, the word, is derived from the word “fantasie”, which translates into “imagination” in German.
– Fanta is available in more than 180 countries; however, some flavors are only available in certain countries.
– The representative of Fanta is called Fantana.
– Fanta is a fruit flavored drink that caters to the taste of women, men and children.
– Sierra Mist was introduced in 1999 by PepsiCo.
– Sierra Mist is a lemon-lime flavored drink.
– Sierra Mist does not have any caffeine in it.
– Sierra Mist has several flavors, such as Diet Canberry Splash and Diet Ruby Splash.
Given below are some hard facts about soft drinks.
– Over consumption of soda can be very hazardous, as it has negative effects on the brain. Doctors are strongly against regular drinking of carbonated drinks.
– Doctors suggest people to drink fresh juice instead of fruit flavored soft drinks.
– One of the major health problems, obesity, is caused by drinking soft drinks, due to the presence of sugar in them.
– Drinking too much of soft drinks open people to several health risks, including tooth decay, headaches and others.
If you like diversity you need to try online casino games while sipping a glass of your favorite soft drink. Online casinos offer a huge variety of games, I really like https://luckycasinocanada.com/, this site offers over 550 slot games!